Please note: it appears you are using an older browser, prior to IE9. Not all of the features of our site will work, but you can benefit either by upgrading your version of Internet Explorer for free, or using an alternative browser like FireFox, Chrome or Safari.
- Talk: Jane Austen and the Picturesque Landscape - now available for booking. See Education for more details
- Luton Hoo Estate Talks on Fridays - March 29th 2019 - "Luton Hoo Estate- the Contemporary Farm". See Latest News for more details
- Luton Hoo Walled Garden and BGT Study Day April 10th: Last few places available. See Latest News for more details
- Orchards East Update - April 30th 2019 - See Latest News for more details
- BGT Talk: Humphry Repton in Bedfordshire, May 6th 2019 - See Events for more details
- Event Programme for Bedfordshire Gardens Trust Now Listed on Website: See Latest News for current list and more details
- Bedfordshire Local History Association (BLHA) AGM and Symposium June 22nd 2019. See Events for more details
Who we are
Bedfordshire Gardens Trust is run by volunteers whose aim is to promote, record, conserve and help others appreciate our county’s gardens, parks and designed landscapes.
We are part of a network of gardens trusts working under an umbrella body, The Gardens Trust.