Please note: it appears you are using an older browser, prior to IE9. Not all of the features of our site will work, but you can benefit either by upgrading your version of Internet Explorer for free, or using an alternative browser like FireFox, Chrome or Safari.
- Welcome to our new website - browse, enjoy and join us!
- Next Event on 24 November: Talk 'History of the Luton Hoo Walled Garden" See Events page for more details
- Booking for Repton Study Day now available. See Events page for more details
- Bedfordshire Launch of Orchards East Initiative. See Latest News page for current details
- Howbury Hall Open Garden was excellent this year. Next year we will be there on NGS day with some garden history!
Who we are
Bedfordshire Gardens Trust is run by volunteers whose aim is to promote, record, conserve and help others appreciate our county’s gardens, parks and designed landscapes.
We are part of a network of gardens trusts working under an umbrella body, The Gardens Trust.