Please note: it appears you are using an older browser, prior to IE9. Not all of the features of our site will work, but you can benefit either by upgrading your version of Internet Explorer for free, or using an alternative browser like FireFox, Chrome or Safari.
We are a small county garden trust and welcome new members. Increased membership will allow us to expand all our activities – please join us.
The cost is as little as £15 per person per year, and you can download the membership form below.
Membership runs from April 1st of a year to March 31st of the following year.
The Treasurer will issue reminders if you do not pay by Standing Order
What membership offers:
- 4 newsletters a year - see the Index - to Winter 2023
- Information about gardens and notifications of garden events in the area
- Visits to gardens not generally open to the public, or with special tours
- Talks about Bedfordshire gardens, garden history etc.
- Study days about aspects of our garden legacy
- Prior notification, early booking and discounts on our events
- Opportunities to play an active part in research, recording and conservation
- Opportunities to meet people with similar interests